Baseline Property Condition assessments are performed in conformance with the industry standard ASTM E2018, evaluate the general physical condition and maintenance status of the property. The Inspector will recommend repair or maintenance items that are considered significant for the property to continue in its current operations and/or to be restored to a good condition during the assessment.
SITE & GROUNDS:
- Pavement, Parking curbs, loading docks, walks, landscaping, irrigation, site drainage, exterior lighting, walls, fencing/railing, signage and exterior amenities.
- Foundations and structural framing of walls, columns, intermediate floors and roofs.
- Exterior finishes, stairs and steps, exterior doors and windows.
- Roof membranes, parapet walls, flashing, penetrations, drainage and skylights.
- Cooling heating, air distribution and ventilation systems.
- Domestic water, plumbing fixtures, natural gas, sanitary sewer and storm-water systems.
- Power, lighting and emergency systems.
- Fire protection sprinkler and standpipe systems, fire extinguishers, alarm and security systems.
VERTICAL TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS:
- Elevator and escalator equipment.
INTERIOR BUILDING COMPONENTS:
- Interior finishes of common areas and tenant spaces - a representative sampling of accessible building interiors.
ACCESSIBILITY TO DISABLED PERSONS:
- Limited visual review of the following components: parking, ramps, entrances/exits, path-of-travel, elevators, and public toilet rooms.
PUBLIC RECORDS REVIEW:
- Procuring and reviewing of available documentation such as building permits and certificates of occupancy, as well as contacting governing municipality to determine the municipal zone for the subject parcel/s and to identify any currently outstanding building or fire code violations on file for the property.
commercial building inspections rgv edinburg mcallen pharr san juan alamo mission tx, baseline property condition assessments rgv edinburg mcallen pharr san juan alamo mission tx, Commercial building inspections rgv edinburg mcallen pharr san juan alamo mission tx, property inspector rgv edinburg mcallen pharr san juan alamo mission tx, commercial inspector rgv edinburg mcallen pharr san juan alamo mission tx,
SPECIAL NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS:
For the safety of our inspectors and prevention of causing damage to dwellings as according to the Departure Provisions, our Inspectors Will Not Tread on Roofs, inside Attics, Crawl Spaces, or engage in other Endangerments however, may inspect these locations from Safe Strategic Vantage Points.
***DUE TO OVERWHELMING SPAM CALLS PLEASE BOOK ONLINE***
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder